MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Very White Saturday

Bamboo

Ya'll are making me cold. I didn't even wear a jacket this morning.

DH took me out to breakfast. What a Sweetie.

When we got back we moved some furniture around again. We finished painting the Living room and now we are moving into my office. We prepped the ceiling and fixed some spots in it. I'm still not sure on the color but I'll need to decide by tomorrow. This painting thing has snowballed from the living room to the whole downstairs!

Snow, it sounds like your grandson had a grand time for his birthday.

Spider, you have reminded me of all the projects stacked and ready to go around my sewing machine. Where will I find the time?

Have a great weekend everyone!

i have not posted for a few days so i can do a catch me up now. :P

wednesday i applied online for a government job helping with the 2006 census. wednesday evening they called me back and wanted me to comein and do the test for the supervisory position, on thursday. i said that that is far too short of notice, as i had a doctors appointment that afternoon. they said that they will keep my file open and contact me for the next testing date.

thursday morning i went to chilliwack with my SIL, and i bought a pair of really nice jeans with a belt for 17 dollars, and 3 HUGE balls of yarn for just under 7.50 each(i would have bought more but that was all that was left by the time i got there. lol) a mop an pail, and scrubbies, laundry soap...and more i cant recall off hand. then i went to my drs appointmen and had my knees x-rayed. i made another appointment for this coming wednesday to see the results of all the tests i had done.

friday i got to sleep in and then we went to my inlaws for tea, and i got to teach my SIL and niece to crochet. mayeb i should start classes and charge $! lol my FIL is always buying gifts for the family, i got 2 beautiful balls of deep red yarn.

saturday my FIl surprised up with a trunkfull of groceries. 3 flats of canned soup, a LARGE bag of rice (8kg) 2 bags of fruit a huge bag of carrots, and a 10 pound bag of onions(i am guessing its 10 pounds, a FULL shopping bag) a huge bag of big carrots, another 8 pounds of poitatos. 3 cans each od lentils, romano beans, mixed beans, black beans, and white kidney beans. he also gave us a weeks worth of meat, chicken and beef. wow! i need to go buy jars now because some of that stuff we are neveer going to eat all of before it goes bad! heh heh i invited them all for tea tomorrow here at ouor house, so i will make danish pastriy, andm bread, and cookies plus i can serve fresh fruit as well. i should get a pate or something as well for on th bread. something other than peanut butter or jam. :P i sent the files i had downloaded to my friend in NZ and hopefull i am making him think of preps and such as well.

i wilsh i had time to be lazy, but i dont, and now i have to think of dinner. we are having salmon. i do not know many salmon recies or way to cook salmon, so if anyone has any good ideas, let me know. i am going to hop on over to the kitchen to look there.

hope you are all having a great day!! i hope to join the next quilt, hopefully by theni will have a sewing machinw. i am not ready to take on projects that big by hand. heh heh

Archived