MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Rainy Friday

logcabinmama

Good morning Snowmom and Bookworm and anyone who follows. It is an absolutely beautiful morning here in Missouri. My hubby is off work today due to lack of work. Bad for the wallet but good for the honey do list.

We are going to be working in the yard some today. I need more rabbit cages put up for all my young bunnies. I'm running out of cage space.

We are also going to be working on the raised beds for the garden and cleaning up the yard some. So much to do, so little time.

I'd better read quickly and get moving. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Snowmom, Good for you

I'm going to get on my treadmill today...surprise surprise. Again it's chilly with the wind factor. Supposed to be beautiful this weekend...I need sunshine, helps with the diet, sunny disposition.

Going to a movie tonight, kds are having a sleepover, and what else oh yah dh is going to be home with our toddler, a much needed break for mom. Will also buy some cabbage and fruits, vegs to make my diet interesting.

Hava a really good day everyone.

I'm excited for Darlene, she is getting chickens!

Sunny.

Yes, it is the cabbage soup diet. I omitted the cabbage. Not that I don't like cabbage I just didn't have any to add to the soup pot. In a rush as usual.

I will tonight when I go out to the movie and then to the store or visa versa.

Did the cleanse as mamacat suggested and now this. I know I will be outdoors working alot this Summer (homestead in the making) so this will help jumpstart to shed some weight.

I was a very naughty chocolate bunny, egg eating girl this Easter and felt terrible because of it. Like alot of other people in this world.

Wanna play hafta pay. Not worth it. If you want jump on board. I believe Mamawbuttercup is staring Monday.

Archived