MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chilly Thursday

Becca_Anne

Good morning! Mommafitz I sure hope you're feeling better soon! I just checked and our temp is already 52!!!! WOW! It's 6:40, usually at this time it's only in the low 30s if we're going to have a chance at a warm day. I'm not going to complain though!

Today will be busy, I've got to play catch up on some housecleaning. I went to Cody to do a little shopping and pick up car parts for dh. Besides the Tae-Bo I've been walking with one of my neighbors and she sure can walk - I don't know how I manage to keep up with her, and she's 21 years older than me

I usually get online at night so things look different in the light of day!

A gorgeous day here. A light breeze and it's in the low 70's. Dh and I painted the porch rail this morning. He'll be starting on the deck in a few minutes.

I have been extra productive today. I actually got up early and fixed Dh his favorite breakfast, biscuits with sausage gravy (all homemade, no mixes)country ham, cantaloupe, hash browns and scrambled eggs. I guess all that fuel has helped us to get cracking!

Our garden is going great. I can't wait to start harvesting. We have had alot more rain this year than we have the last few. Our pond is almost full. Now the poor fish have room to swim and don't bump into each other.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Archived