MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another Monday

arklatex

Good morning everyone. I'm awake earlier than I wanted to be but I guess it's a good thing. I have to work this afternoon and have several things to do before I leave for work.

I had a really good day yesterday. We got a few things done around here including some rabbit breeding and I clipped down one of my angora rabbits. She's a much happier camper now, without all that extra fur.

Then we went down to the neighbor's house for a barbecue. Boy was that good. I ate a bit too much but the food was wonderful.

I guess I'd best get moving or I won't get my little projects done. Have a great day everyone.

DH has diverticulitis too. He has figured out what is likely to cause his flare ups, so he can usually avoid an infection. He definitely can't eat strawberries!

We had a nice Fathers Day. DS bought a slab of rib eye steaks and he brought them over here and we cut them up. We had them grilled along with a bunch of veggies from our garden. We had corn on the cob,mashed potatoes, green beans, sliced maters, sliced onions,slaw and blackberry cobbler. The Princesses were all precious and the oldest one cut DH's hair for him. I can't believe he sat still and let an 8 year old cut his hair. He is a braver man than me. It actually looks fine so maybe she has some barbering skills.

Today we have one of the Princesses with us. She stayed last night after her family left. DH has her painting the fence. It is funny how they love to work here, but if their parents asked them to work it would be a different story.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Guest Guest

Yep, it's another Monday.. We have been talking about having to go to town for several days now.. and keep putting it off for "one more day". This mornin, DH decided he could make the feed stretch "one more day" but, if we do go today, it can wait till this afternoon - after the mailman runs. I consider myself to be a "homebody" but DH used to call me "agorophobic". Rather than him curing me, I think I've infected him.

Hope everybody has a good day.

Archived