MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday

Becca_Anne

Good morning everyone. I'm doing a "drive by posting" this morning. I have to be at work early this morning and I still need to get ready.

Paul went to work this morning. He was moving a little better today but not back to normal yet. His back is still giving him fits. He knows we can't afford to have him off work too much and we sure can't afford to have him lose this job.

Mommafitz, that was very nice of your neighbors to share their harvest with you. I hope my garden does well enough to share with neighbors this year. It's doing so much better than last year's garden.

Sorry to be so short today but I really must be going. You all have a great day today.

Today it's supposed to be in the high 80s. I'm going to work on cleaning my bedroom today. It's the one room in the house where all the stuff that doesnt have a home gets stuck, so I'm going to try to find a lot of this stuff a home. I am donating a bunch of my books to the VFD for their garage sale. I just don't need that many books that I'll never read again LOL.

I bought a toddler car bed for Roan. The crib I had bought (for a quarter) isn't very stable, I'm afraid it may fall if he stands up in it, as babies are want to do. So when I move him out of our bed it will be into the car bed. He will be able to climb out of it easily so he won't fall. So next week I have to completely redo Saren's room so it will be "the boys' room" instead of his room. He's really looking forward to getting a roommate! I think he's more excited because in a few years he'll have a bunk bed and be on the top bunk LOL.

No laundry today...they spray for mosquitos on Thursdays and my laundry usually ends up hanging overnight because I get it hung so late so I don't want the clothes to have pesticide in them. So today I'm cleaning out the fridge (also trash day, so very convenient) and dusting all the blinds.

Mommy of Six

Good morning all!

Finally cooler and less humid here in New England.

But rain!!!!!!

I have never seen so much rain in my entire life.

I think I am soggy.

Seriously though,we here in RI have fared much better than some of our New England neighbors and I am remembering them in my prayers.

Getting some more de-cluttering done today hopefully!!

Just now I'm visiting my boards and letting my granddaughter play beauty parlor on me!!!!

Won't post any pics,wouldn't want to scare new friends,LOL!!!!!

Archived