MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sleepy Saturday

rockncook

Today I slept late, till 6. It was sooooooo nice. I have had zero energy lately. I know I'm not eating good enough. I'm going to order some Juice Plus tonight. My midwife put me on it when I was pregnant and it gave me so much energy that I couldn't sleep at night. I had to stop taking it because I couldn't swallow pills when I was preggo (liquid prenatal vitamins

Dinner tonight is hot dogs. I'm trying to clean out my freezer cause chicken and brisket are on sale and I intend to buy as much as I can squeeze in there LOL. So that takes a thingie of chili sauce out, then tomorrow will take out the pork roast, and the leftovers from that plus the leftovers from another one in there will be part of our 4th of July feast, as BBQ pork sammies.

OK, off to wash dishes!

Mommy of Six

Good morning Mommy of Six. I slept in too...6:30 which is pretty late for me. Tell me more about this Juice Plus. I need some energy too.

After breakfast was done, I started baking.... meatloaf for dinner (re-heat in the microwave), pineapple upside down cake, biscuits, and baked beans. Yesterday was pretty hot here, so want to get the baking done while it is still cool outside. Now I'm off to clean the house and get things in order around here. I'm off from work until after the 4th so I have time to get some things accomplished.... Miss M if you are still lurking, yes I'll be working on your quilt too

Yes, six is late for me. I'm usually awake at 430, up and around at 5 (baby wakes up at 4:30, and then I just stay up).

Juice Plus is dried, concentrated fruits and vegetables in capsules. The company is an MLM, although I order direct from the company, so there's been some negative press about the mlm aspect, and a bit about their claims, but all I can say is the results I noticed. I felt better than I had in years. JuicePlus.com.

Peaceful, yes, I hate the water issue. I feel so darned useless, even when I plan to do things that aren't water related...cause that stuff is getting ignored. I KNOW things will be better when it's done (we used to lose water for a few hours every 4-6 weeks), but this in between stuff is just not good. There had to have been a better way to do this.

Mommy of Six

Morning all. If 6 and 6:30 are sleeping in, I don't want to know when you normally get up! I woke up about 10 minutes ago! Went straight to the coffee maker! It was hot yesterday, so we stayed outside til 10, didn't get to bed until after 11, and then I woke up at 12 with my back and stomach pains. Tried taking a hot bath, but the water was so hot I thought it was going to make me pass out. So I took a muscle relaxer, hoping that would help and put a head pad on my back and one on my belly, and read a book. Didn't turn off the light til after 3.

Archived