MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday

mommafitz

Good Morning Mommafitz and everyone else,

It's chilly here and I'm sipping coffee. Everyone is still asleep....I'm trying to type quietly....

The boys have been building up muscles with the raking of leaves....they had made a sizable dent when the rain came and well....you know the rest of the story. It was so funny to watch them standing at the window watching the leaves fall and discussing among themselves the unfairness of it all. Good life lesson I suppose.

Well, I hope everyone has a great day!

Stephanie

well, THATS what i will be doing today! lol

that and carving the pumpkin, roasting the seeds, baking, and cooking and cleaning....busy busy! lol

Afternoon all.

Today is DD's birthday. 10 years old, yikes! Friday we took her to dinner at Ixtapa and yesterday we took her to Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D, we all love that movie, and the 3D was really cool!

Tough week here, glad to be starting a new one. Sat the 14, a guy I went to school with, who was a year younger, got hit by a train in town (really Sun, 1:30 am), then last Sat another guy I've known forever, the dad of a friend of mine, died of a heart attack. Then I found out another guy I've known forever died too. Don't know why or when though. I got my temporary domestic abuse protection order granted against my brother (the 28 yo). Go back to court on the 13 I think. And Friday, while DH was putting new spark plug wires in my car, DS pulled the rear hatch down and got a gash right between the eyes! It's short, maybe 1/2" if that, but made an ugly hole. The school secretary gave me steri-strips to put on it instead of having to take him to the hospital for a stitch or maybe 2. She said that even her doctor told her it'll leave a smaller scar than stitches! What a week!

Archived