MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Rainy Thursday

Safety Lady 2

Finally rain. Why couldn't we have had more during summer when my garden needed it? Oh well. I had a hard week so far. Monday was at church until late decorating for a festival, The festival, last evening clean up. I feel DH and I are the only one doing this stuff. The kids Bible Study fell through. Only one child showing up (the secretary's daughter.) We decided to hold off until the parents start complaining there is nothing for their kids. Enough about my whining. I am going to make a big pot of French onion soup and eat it all day. No cheese for me, just soup and Thin sliced bread. Everyone have a great day.

Rainy, yep. Feels like fall for sure. Rainy and windy. Beautiful leafs blowing across the yard and highway.

I did my massages yesterday, 2 whole hours worth of work, lol. $80 and I promptly went to the Grocery Outlet and spent it. Got some children's cold medicine (all three that I'm allowed to get in one day), echinacea, children's vitamins, 4 recargable AA batteries and a charger with AC plug and car plug, odds and ends, also filled up my gas tank. Told Dh that I had worked, and he made some comment about having money, and I told him, nope, I spent it, too bad, lol.

Today I get to go fill up one of the propane tanks. Can't cook with no propane! I think DH has decided he likes me having a car, then I can do some of the errands too! (About time he figured it out!)

Hope everyone takes care! Have a great day!

Sunny here today but cold. 6yo ds was diagnosed with strep a couple of hours ago, I had a feeling that's what was going on and was right. Unfortunately the clinic is 30+ miles from here but that's where the pharmacies, etc. are too so can't help but make the trip. At least he slept on the way up there and on the way back. He's pretty miserable but at least he's eating some chicken noodle soup.

My now 12yo had a basketball game this evening. The team has to travel an hour or more to get to the game, then play for at least 2 hours and then the long dark drive back. I sure hope they win! They are really doing well this year and really trying hard too. The 3yos are at the daycare and I'm going to leave them there for a little bit longer so I can catch my breath and straighten up the lr and kitchen before they come home to tear it back up. At least they'll play hard and go to bed easily tonight.

My MIL called a couple of nights ago and said she's packing up her sewing machine to send to me! I believe she said it's a Viking brand I'm excited!!

Hope you all have a good evening!

Snowing, windy, cloudy and cold here today! YUCK!

Cut and hauled two truckloads of wood this morning. FREE-YEAH!!

Archived