MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wheezy Tuesday

Vic303

Last night Monkey 3 developed a BAD wheeze and bit of a cough. Sounds almost like Croup. No fever, but very rattly chest. Going to the doc this a.m. once the other Monkeys are ready.

Aargh...this means all my kids are gonna get it...

--Vic

Oh no vic303!!!!! Good luck with the prognosis and remember to have everybody wash their hands A LOT!!!!! Maybe that will help prevent the others from getting sick.

I hope ya'll have a grand day and stay healthy!!!!!!

mommafitz

Docs confirmed my diagnosis. Spasmodic Croup w/Stridor. NO fever, so just a 3 day course of oral steriod to reduce the esophageal inflammation. No lung congestion. #3 should be doing much better by tomorrow. Just waiting onthe Pharmacy to finish the scrip.

its been snowsnowsnowsnowsnow.....ther are dozens of cars, and even some 18 wheelers in the ditch, and since i work in a gasstation at a major junction (5 highways) i hear ALL the grisly details! its been about its

-15 celcius

Feels Like: -22°

Humidity: 45%

Visibility:14.48 km

Dewpoint: -20°

Wind: ESE 32 km/h

Sunrise: 7:36 am

Sunset: 4:11 pm

Barometer: 1037 mb and rising

i am not sure what some of it means, but it is DANG cold!

lol it is an odd cold too, not normal. pat keeps telling me that the weather does not feel right, but i have only been here for one winter so far. i am still just getting to know the seasons, and from what i hear, the last few winters were not right either.

well, i have some bread in the oven that needs attending. have a good evening!

Archived