MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Sunday in the South

mommafitz

skagitgal, good luck and prayers for tomorrow's surgery!!

I hope you have planned and prepared for the time off also. Any last minute shopping or bill paying you need to do? Who is going to be taking care of you while you are down? Have you done things ahead of time to make it easier on them? I know my DH was stressed from worrying about me, running the household, getting DS2 to school and from football practice, working,etc. It helped that he didn't hafta run to the store for toiletries, pet food, or groceries. Also, I didn't have that guilty feeling of being unable to help do anything!

Best wishes!!!!!!

mommafitz

Mommafitz I'm glad you got a nice romantic time with your DH How nice your garden lasted so long! I am always amazed that my rose bushes keep making buds into late Nov. I'm so not used to a milder climate even though I've been here a few yrs. I keep expecting it to get really cold LOL.

Tonight DH and I went to his office christmas party at the country club. It was lovely and I got to meet a few of his coworkers. We left early before the band since DH had a headache.

I spent most of the weekend putting up my decorations and mixing up cookie dough. It's all in the fridge and I'll bake it tomorrow to send to family. I think this is going to be a busy week! I have most of my gifts purchased, but still have to wrap it all!

Archived