MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wild Wednesday

mommafitz

Good Mornin' mommafitz!

I dont have the sunshine yet.. its only 7 here. I have been up for a couple hours getting DH off to work and starting my morning chores while the little DC are still sleeping. Ill wake them up soon so I can get the errands ran.... actually only one errand this week and thats just grocery shopping before everyone gets here for Christmas.

Its not even 10 degrees out by my thermometer. BURRRRRRRR. I got up and got dressed really quickly this morning. I wonder why ? LOL

I hope everyone is staying warm and has a wonderful Christmas.

Hello!

It has been lovely weather this week, no need for fans yet - and I hope it stays like that for a few more days. I have finished all my Christmas shoppping, grocery shopping, and Christmas wrapping. DH and I have a luncheon today with the other ministers in town and that is the last function! The girls have made a list of the cooking they want to do for Christmas Day - my only request was that it be mainly fat free! But who can diet at Christmas? I just dont want to put on any weight! I have lost 7 kilo in the last five weeks.

Our visitors for Christmas have all cancelled out on us

We will have to enjoy Christmas without them all.

HAve a great Day

Sue

Archived