MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Eat Right for(4) your blood type?

evidentjoy

I have this book, and actually did try this for a few weeks, but with my blood type, I was supposed to lay off the pasta, bread, etc. and I craved it so bad, I fell off the wagon. I did feel pretty good though, except for the cravings.... so there probably is some truth to this...

seems wierd to me. we survived for how long not eating "right for our blood type" even not knowing what a blood type was...lol though i have heard good things about it.

Samantha, I'm so glad you mentioned this book. I discovered it several years ago and, I've gotta tell you, I never felt so great in my life as when I followed the diet for my blood type. It was amazing. Several ladies at work, of different blood types, all followed it together and it was a unanimous consensus that this was a fantastic discovery. Unfortunately real life intervened and I could not pass up a bowl of potato chips with onion dip, or peanut M&Ms, so I fell off the wagon. I can always return to this new lifestyle and I can highly recommend the book to anyone who is interested in feeling their best.

By the way, we did not use this as a diet, but as a better way to eat. However, we all lost weight because our bodies were using the food we ate to our best advantage. Amazing, really.

My BIL went on that diet some years ago, and he lost about 70 lbs. Said he felt great, but as soon as he stopped, he gained it back.

All of the info is on the web if you do some searching. I looked at it one day, but literally everything I love is a no no for my blood type.

Archived