MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

FANTABULOUS FRIDAY

Necie

And it's not even my week-end! grin

Nobody's been in DD since Tue and I haven't posted here in a looooong time, but.....spring is in the air. Calling for temps in the 50's all next week and it's in the upper 40's now--so I'm pumped!

Gotta get the Boar's Nest cleaned out-having a party next Sat. for my 40th :whoohoo: :happydance: Need to get the chicken coop cleaned out and get everything set up in the basement for my new chicks.

Gotta get me a 'to do' list started again-or I'll be running around in circles. :rotfl:

Can't do nothin' in the garden til the snow melts--but wandered around this morning and already bushes are getting little buds and a few little sprouts are pushin up in the bare spots and the birds are singing and all is WONDERFUL. clap

Everyone have a great day!

:hugs: and :kiss:

Woohoooooooooooo Chica!

Spring is truly in the air.

I managed to get some shopping done and drop off donations.

I am going to try my new Food Saver out with some on sale chops.

I will be the stocked freezer queen!

The garage is calling for me to do some spring cleaning...

hugs to all

cookie

Finally the snow is melting! YES, Spring is truly in the air. Tomorrow I'm going to buy some flowers to set out.

I've been working alot and I am greatful for that! Tomorrow I will be re stocking my pantry. Hope I have energy for the big shop!

The kitchen is calling me cookiejar, lots to do in that area of the home.

Blessings all!!

Hi all

It should be cooler, but we are now getting summer storms - over an inch of rain in half an hour! The rain is good, but doesn't help the landlord put a new roof on the house. Once he has done that it will be time to start the winter garden.

Studies are back on, one subject is so easy, another so hard! the third I am reserving judgement on, it is a level one so should be easy.

Have a great day (or what is left of it!)

Sue

Archived