MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just Monday

Bookworm

Good morning everyone! I'm up early so thought I'd jump on in here. Having a coffee and deciding on what to have for breakfast.

Today is supposed to be another sunny day so while the boys are playing on their bikes, etc. I am going to clean our truck out and hopefully get a chance to wash it. I also have tons of clean, folded laundry to put away. Going to get my Secret Pal's package out finally too. That's all that's on my to do list, so far, I'm sure there'll be more that pops up.

Hoping you all have a gorgeous day!

GoodMorningrainbow.gif Bookworm and everyone else who comes. smile Ok, I'll see if any of these might make you hungry. smilehotchocolate2.jpgbacon.jpgScrambledEggs.jpgOrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpgfruit3.jpg

WAFFLES1.jpgBREAKFAST1.jpg

I've found some more pictures. smile Sure do make me want to go eat. smilefeedme

The sun is shining and the temp is only 26 degrees this morning. Wind chill is 11 degrees and our high is to be 30 today.

I need to get at least one load of clothesline done today, but it will be put in the dryer. To much snow outside yet. winksmile

HAVEANICEDAY8.gifth6dee1705-2.gif

Howdy all. smile

Snowmom-you sure know how to make a gal hungry--that food looks GOOD! yumyum.gif

I'm on my 3rd day off!Clap-Hands.gif One more to go-tomarrow-and it's my birthday, so we are going out. We had my party yesterday-got some good prizes. I'm decorating my kitchen with chickens/roosters. Sis and Mom got me a set of canisters. SIL-wannabe got me a throw rug and place mats. Other sis got me salt and pepper shakers (I put them up with my other ones as knick-knacks smile ). And she also got me 3 fish for my aquarium-soooooo COOL! I've had my aquarium set up for over a month and hadn't put any fish in it yet-she said it looked silly empty. Thats-Funneh.gif

Was trying to figure the last time I had a full week-end off (Sat. and Sun.)....I haven't had a Sat. off since the last managers quit, which was Aug/2005. And at that time I had been working every Sun. After they quit I got one Sun off a month. Soooo...I can't really figure when I had a week-end off, except the last vacation (week) I took off was in March/2002. think.gif

Going shopping today. Went last Wed. (dollar store and Wal-mart) and Fri. (Rural King and Aldi's). I think I'm gonna try shopping more often. grin This not shopping for 3 or 4 months and then having a shopping marathon is KILLING me. frown Maybe I'll just shop more in the summer and then not have to go in the winter--which is when I really hate getting out of the house.

When I went to Wal-Mart, I had to buy some fabric for Mom-(first time I've ever bought fabric, that was a weird realization). Talked to the lady in the fabric dept. and she hadn't heard anything about them closing that one yet. Said they were hoping they'd get to keep it (I guess some of them are gonna stay.) She said there was a strong response in the area-phone calls and e-mails. But they wouldn't know until there was a remodel. (The store is less than 10 yrs old, so hopefully that won't be soon. And the store 25 miles north of them is less than 5 yrs. old. So maybe one or the other will keep their fabric dept.)

Well, I think this has turned into a book.

Everyone have a SUPER day!

bighug2.gif and Kiss-On-Cheek.gif

Archived