MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Problems posting

BerkshireGrl

Hey everyone. I should probably put this in WWW but I thought more people would see it here.

I was having a problem posting for about a week, and got it sorta figured out at chat the other night, thanks to WormGuy. Well I just logged on and saw (in the shout box) that Shagline's having the same problem, with the same error message.

The host from which you are acessing the board is not recognized as a valid host. This is more than likely related to a firewall issue that is blocking the referer variable. Check your firewall setting and try again.

I tried entering the MrsS address in firewall settings (on Norton) in the "allow" box, but it still didn't work. Then WormGuy said to try disabling Norton, just here while posting and then remember to enable it. Well it worked. I know it's only a temporary solution, but it sure helps feeling so cut off from all you lovely ladies and gentelman!

If anybody is good with computers and can help, it sure would be appreciated. And Shagline, if you read this, I hope it works for ya! It's very frustrating, I know!

Much love,

BerkshireGrl

Try entering this (the actual ip address), instead: 208.109.43.252

I wasnt able to get on to MrsS yesterday for some time. I got the firewall message. And then when it did start to load it never finished. I apparently just waited it out I managed to post last night and Im back here today. I dont know whats up.

The server was having some problems yesterday. Sorry about that.

Archived