MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Super Sunday!

SueC

Hi all

I have just 10 more minutes of Sunday and I have finally completed another assignment. banana

I think I might take it easy tomorrow and then start the next one dee

We had a couple of visitors in church this morning, from the other side of Australia, they were just passing through. It is so neat when that happens and even though they are strangers, you just connect.

I am soooo tired sleep that I must get to bed.

Have a great day!

Morning everyone! It's still raining and getting very windy here this morning. Supposed to be a high of 74...but, I don't think we're going to get there. Today I need to do dishes and some laundry and get my lesson plan together for tomorrow. I'm just having a hard time getting motivated...it's too cold and all I want to do is stay in bed. sleep Even Abby is still sleeping in her crate and it's 7:30 here.... Hope you all have a safe day!

Stacy

afternoonbirdfeeder.jpg everyone. smile

Sue, yes, it is so nice when you have visitors in church and they feel at home. smile Get your sleep tonight. sleepy

Stacy, I know what you mean about getting motivated sometimes. I have some genealogy books I'm suppose to be putting into the computer and I just need to get going on it.

We had low temps this morning but it is now 54 degrees at 1:16, and our high is to be 60, I'm sure it will reach that and maybe more. smile

I went to church this morning and DH was at work. We were just starting our first song and an elderly man fell and cut his head. They called for the ambulance and it took about 10 minutes or so for it to get there. There were 3 or 4 people trying to do what they could for the man. We have no idea just how bad it really was. We did continue church services and so was home about on time.

I'm going to do a few more posts and then get busy with the books. smile

Minnie sure likes it outside when it is so nice out. I tried to get her to play ball yesterday, but there was just to much to explore for her to want to play ball. smile I'm sure one of these days she will play ball though. smile

You all HAVEANICEDAY8.gifth6dee1705-2.gif

Archived