Top Posters!

SueC

Originally Posted By: Amishway Homesteaders
Originally Posted By: PoGo
rofl

hey PoGo !
seeing there are 2 of us. . . .

roflrofl

you gotta have twice as many posts to get the card because there are 2 of you!

I think at the end of the day, we can all have fun, but sometimes we just post because we waant to and that is what puts a smile on our faces as we head off to do more of whatever it is we have to do!

greetings and salutations !

I concur what is being said here as it is a good thing to be able to post when ever and where ever on this forum and also at any time of the day or night. Also nice to see posting by people from all over the world and by many differant types of people as well.This is what makes this the place to be and we will be here for a bit so hang in there - read what you want - post when you can and most of all - Have Fun and learn a few things while you are at it! Short posts are good as well as long ones for sometimes you may have a lot to say but at times a simple smilie will say it all. Now I am one that likes short posts and I can read them and then get on with other things. Long posts on the other hand may contain a lot of information but sometimes they just go on and on and on and all you want to do is get to the end so you can post a reply. IF you can figure out what that post was all about in the first place. Enjoy! wink

Michael2

Archived