MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

IT's Friday

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGLADIES.gif everyone. smileITSFRIDAY.gif

Lois you are very fortunate to have your grandchildren close enough to help you. smile They sure are a great help when they want to be. smile I know the boys helped with some things around here when they were living with us those 2 years. smile

Necie, our opener is tomorrow, but I do not want to go fishing tomorrow. There would be way to many people fishing. smile We will probably get our fishing license this summer though, as we will have grandkids here sometimes. smile

The sun is shining and the temp is 47º right now at 6:37 A.M. The high today is to be, only 65º so it will be a lot cooler than it has been the past few days. The Weather Bug says we could have rain today too. I do hope so as we could sure use it.

We did go to the library book sale and of course we bought a few books. They had books on tape as well as a few movies, we ended up with 2 audio books and 2 movies as well as some books. We found a number of books that were like published in the 20's or 30's, but didn't buy but a couple of them. I suggested he get them and try to resell them on e-bay. I'm not sure this will happen, as we have several other older books. smile

After the library, we went to Wal-Mart and picked up a couple new feeders. We will be brining all the feeders inside that we can, in the late evenings just to make sure they don't get broken. I think at one time we had about 12 feeders in all outside, now we are down a few, just couldn't afford to keep them all full. smile The birds take turns so that is fine. smilehiwa.gifheadbob2.gif We have Gold Finches, Purple Finches, Nut Hatches, Chickadees, Rose Breasted Grosbeaks, Myrtle Warblers, Doves, Orioles, Peewees and humy_2r.gif . There are probably a few more, but just can't think right now.

I'm not sure how long we will have some of them, as Minnie barks at anything that gets into the hummingbird feeders. smile Guess she thinks that is just a bit to close to the house. smile The feeders are under the eves. smile

Not sure just what I'll get done today, but have a few things I know need to be done. I need to make out a shopping list as we will be going shopping this evening. HAVEAGREATWEEKENDAMUM.gifHAPPYMOTHERSDAY.jpg on Sunday. smilethhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

It was an absolutely gorgeous day, still is actually. I went with my 6yo on a field trip to the hot springs - banana I'm going to sleep really well tonight!

Not much happening around here but work, housework and more work but it's all good!

Have a good night!

Archived