MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I descided it was time to say hi.

Guest Guest

Hi I'm Little Red Wing Hillbilly(dad) and Hillbillee's(mom) daughter. I'm 14 and I live on a farm. We have lots of animals. I think geese are neat. Anyways nice talking to everyone. Bye.

Little Red Wing

P. S. I had this name before but can't remember how I wrote it so I had to reregister.

Jesus wants to help you. Open the door to your heart and let him help you to become like him.

[This message has been edited by Little Red Wing (edited November 03, 2002).]

Hi and Welcome Little Red Wing. YOu will love it here. There are some of the nicest people.

What a neat name! How did you think of it?

Keep coming back. You will be glad you did.

Welcome, Little Red Wing!

My 14 year old daughter turns 15 on Nov. 21. She's a real sweetie angel3.gif for everyone else, and is involved with her church youth group more than school activities, but she sure *LOVES* to give ME a hard time!!! pinksick.gif

We had geese for several years, the gray Toulouse ones. They always answered when I called, and came running. I sure miss them (but NOT the messes!).

Welcome, just come on over & you can have the comfy chair with the afghan and I'll get you a hot chocolate... smile.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

Welcome to our home, Little Red Wing! I'm sure you'll like it here. I have a niece that will turn 15 the 14th of this month. Like Cat's daughter, she's a real sweetie to all of us, but gives her mom a hard time...gotta do that sometimes wink.gif

It'll be nice to get to know you. I'm going to get some marshmellows to go with that hotchocolate...enjoy! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

He Little Redwing from England! We have chickens and ducks, and I would like some geese, but my husband wouldn't. Wonder who will win that one?!! Hope you enjoy the forum.

Good morning Little Red Wing, welcome to this site. smile.gif

Wow, do you know the song, 'Red Wing'? When I was young, that was one of my favorite songs. smile.gif

I have a grandson who will turn 14 in Jan. and a granddaughter who will be 14 in September next year. smile.gif

So, if you want to, you may call me 'Grandma Snow', or Snow like others or Snowmom. smile.gif

Have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

I guess that would make me Auntie Debbie....

Sure is great to meetcha Little Red Wing!

jump.gif

This it the closest thing i could come up with that looked like a goose.... chicken.gif .... grin.gif ..... I know ...not even close...... spineyes.gif

Anyway....Glad your here!

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Hi Little Red Wing - nice to meet you.

Do you have many geese? We've kept ducks and chickens for many years but I've always been a bit scared of geese. When I was a school I used to have to walk past a house on the way to the bus stop that had a lot of geese and they often used to chase after me hissing frown.gif

I don't run away any more but I'm still not very brave with any geese.

Hi! I got my name by: I'm young, I have red hair, and I like birds. I think I will like it here. Anyways, talk to you soon.

Jesus wants to help you. Open the door to your heart and let him help you to become like him.

Welcome Little Red Wing,

Nice to meet you. We live on a farm too. We have cows, chickens, dogs, cats, and lots of horses. I have a 14 yr old son and an 11 yr old daughter. I think we have lots in common!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Welcome to the family Little Red Wing smile.gif I hope you like it here and I hope you share about your animals! My DD would love to hear about them. She is 11 yr old and she wishes we lived on a farm smile.gif

No farm for us right now, but my grandparents had one and I sure loved visiting. They had chickens and pheasants. It was fun to collect the eggs.

------------------

becca.jpg

Hi everyone! Sorry I took so long to write back. I'm a farmer. Not a lot of people like to farm. Some people in my school make fun of me and some other kid who have animals.Anyways, hi to the other kids and "Auntie Db" and Smow mom! See y'all later.

Hi Back atcha Little Red Wing,

Don't let those other kids bother you....they don't know what they are talkin about! Not everybody is blessed to live on a farm....that doesn't make you different....it makes you SPECIAL!!!!

Hold your head up HIGH!!!!!

Auntie Debbie

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm here. I have lots of geese 8 of them. And lots of other birds. I have cats, dogs, chickens, and ducks. Anyways, I hope that some kids come here. Cause I'm a 14 year old. I hope that I will learn a lot here. I already think it is a nice place to be. And about the kids who pick on me, I'll just ignore them. So talk to you all later.