MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Everyone....I'm new here too

Guest Guest

I just joined here last night. I'm looking forward to spending more time here and getting to know you all. I actually found your site back in 1999. That was when I got my first computer. I was running all over the net searching for something, anything, lol. I ran accross your group and started watching your site. I lost track of the site and couldn't find it again. Then last night, I was surfing and looking for a nice site to go to and make friends and chat, when I ran accross you again! I was so happy! It does look great here. I can't wait to get to know some of you.

I'm 37 and married, no children. I always wanted some, but was never able. I'm disabled now, I was an office manager for a dental office until this past July. My husband and I have been married for 9 years and he is a Deputy Sheriff. I have been very down lately, and just searching for some good heartfelt friends. Being a cop's wife gets lonely.

Anyway, enough about me for now. If you have any questions, just ask. I hope to meet you all. Take care!

windswept

Good morning Windswept. Welcome to the new and better Mrs. Survival.

I am into genealogy, bird watching and of course love to see our grandkids when we get a chance to. I also do some crafts and I make quilts for the kids.

Glad you were able to find us again and have decided to join in here now.

Have a great day.

Welcome to the family.

DH and I will celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary on March 22nd. We have 2 children (1 of each) 3 grand-daughters and 3 grand-sons, 2 great grand-sons, and 1 great grand-daughter.

We live in the sticks (or boonies) as it is called around here.

glad to meet you

Welcome windswept, to a board with a great bunch of people. So glad you joined us, just jump in and start posting!

I've been married 36 years and have 3 children. A 40 year old foster daughter, a 29 year old son and 23 year old daughter. We also have 2 foster grandsons, ages 14 and 10.

I love gardening and reading. As you well know, living where you do, gardening isn't an option this time of year but I do have lots of indoor plants. If you like to read, join us down at "within these pages".

Welcome, Windswept!!

I'm so glad you jumped in! So you kind of know some of us already??? (How in the world did you keep from putting your 2 cent's worth in before???)

Cat

Hi, and welcome to the site. Please join in any of the forums. It's so much fun to read what everyone has to say about certain topics. Please feel free to share your challenges with us. We all are here for each other. We all have challenges and understand.

Welcome to the family Windswept! So nice to meetca.

I am a newlywed, and we have a 14 year old daughter we are raising. We live on a small homestead here in northern lower Michigan, it's not much but it is ours at least for now.

My profile tells a lot of my interests.

Hill

Welcome, Windswept! Glad you decided to join us! I'm a SAHM with a toddler. I've been married five and a half years and am probably one of the youngest here...I make it up with my big mouth though!

Good Morning, Windswept. It's nice to meet you. I'm married and have two kids. Our son is 25 and on his own, our daughter is in college. This is an interesting place, and I hope you enjoy it!

Windswept.... what a beautiful name... reminds me of the mountians where I lived for awhile out west...

I know how lonely it can be being a cops wife... my father was a State Trooper for 26 years and now I'm married to an over the road trucker.... The cops life part is a little different too, because it brings challanges that are unique to that field of work, I think....

I'm pushing the big 5-0 this year (don't mind telling my age... just don't ask my weight..hahaha). I raise fiber critters on a small farm, and I do alot of showing with my llamas and horses... the horses are for speed events rather than the 'fancy' stuff... I spin and the list of crafts and such just grows longer all the time.... not much I don't do....

I have 3 boys...ages 31, 19 and soon to be 10... and I am grammy to a real cutie... my first granddaughter, age 9 mo.. I have been married for about 12 years now.

I'm fairly new here myself, but welcome and glad you found us again..

Llamamomma