MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm moving..........!!!!!!!!!

lowlander

I have so found the house of my dreams!!! It's fabulous!!! It has everything I want and it's in the same little town as my sister MM.

You can see a picture of it at the following web addy:

h ttp://www.mls.ca/mls/listing.asp?gt=s&gc=1139&L=1&T=RR&rType=HO&pw=cambridge&RBEM=1&RBEX=3&RBAM=0&RBAX=3&RPM=120000&RPX=140000&RJOIN=AND&PV=10&sort=A&pageType=S&propCount=2

Then click on picture of second house (lower one with Canadian flag) to see bigger shot and more details. grin.gif

I am so busy now.....packing, put the "for sale" sign up on my house today. Have been sorting and cleaning. We could potentially be moving as soon as three weeks; but it will be before Christmas!!! That I'm sure of. grin.gif

"*Spit doing the BIGGEST "happy dance"!!!!!

wiggle2.gif

jump.gif

jump_clap.gif

spitfireold.gif

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited November 13, 2002).]

Oh Spitfire this looks like a lovely home, am sure happy for you.....

Hope the move goes smoothly.

I am excited for you!!!!!!!!! MiscDogrun.gif

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Oh Spitty spot jump.gif Doing the happy dance for you. What a beautiful house, are all the house in lethbridge that price, or is yours a steal? I want to come and live with you.

Send us more details about dates and stuff, did you already have an offer accepted, subject to your selling your house?

details, details..............

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Details:

We got the house for $4,900 less, than list price. They accepted our first offer, no counter-offer. Apparently they really liked us.

Most houses in the Crowsnest Pass are average $65,000 - $135,000 tops. Depending on many things (exact location, renovations, closer in to the schools & stores, etc.)

This one is fully renovated - roof, electrical, plumbing, has radiant heat source, built-in vaccuum, double and a half detatched heated garage, gas fireplace, great yard, trailer pad (for our trailer), tons of storage.

It is perfect.

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Oh MY GOSH Spit.....i LOVE that house!!!

And that's a true bargin......

We've been looking for a house.....a house like yours with all it's updates and size easily goes for over $250.000.....i'm not kidding.......you should see the house we're interested....it's 1890's....need so many updates ....the front porch needs replacing and doesnt have heat in the second floor...never mind a heated garage......they're asking $159.000 as is!!

So you surly have a great bargin!!!

I'm truly Happy for you and your whole family!!!!!!!

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Wow, Spit, this is such a beautiful home. smile.gif I love it, and to think it has 3, yes 3, bathrooms. smile.gif There are times when all the familys are home or we have a family gathering that we could use the 3rd bath. smile.gif

I know you will be so happy here, and now you will be close to MM. That is so nice that you can be in the same town and everything. smile.gif

Just look at the windows you have and can decorate. smile.gif The porch, this is one I always wanted. smile.gif I am sooooooo jealous. No, not really, but I am very happy for you. smile.gif I know you will be happy there.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

I'm SOOOOOO excited for you both, MM and Spitfire! It'll be really nice for you to get together more often!

Spitfire, the house looks wonderful! I'm really excited for you! And the price! WOW!!! You really can't get anything at all here in Minneapolis for that price!!! I'm very happy for you. Happy packing! And let us know when you are settled in and we'll all throw a "Welcome Home" party for you...

HappyGirl

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

That's so fabulous smile.gif What a beautiful home! You will just have the most wonderful time living near each other. You make me believe someday maybe my dreams to live near my family can come true too smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg