MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING,

unikemom

It is so far a very good morning here at my home... I was actually able to get my oldest ds up at 5:45 am, along with the two little ones and got him to ride first bus load to school... Which means I got all 3 boys off to school before 6:00 am...this doesn't happen often...

Oldest ds, usually doesn't have to get up until 7:00 am, the second bus load doesn't usually pick up until 7:30...So I can get an early start..

I have lots to do today. I have to go to the bank, hopefully make it to the gas station rofl, go birthday shopping for youngest ds, get groceries, have the front tires checked on the car and have them rotated...

So thought I would jump in here real fast and check in and see what everyone is up too....

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SUPER DAY!!!!!! haveniceday

Good Moring All!

Just another morning at the office for me. I'm so tired & keep telling myself that once I get off my super early shift I'll go hope & take a nap but it never happens. Today I have to finish ironing ewww Write some letters, work on some bread, do some clothesline and dishes and dusting and some cooking, so no nap for me...again. Well I hope everyone haveniceday

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif Unike, jlegg759 and everyone else who comes.

WOW2.gif Unike, that is really early, when will school start? I hope you get everything done you want to today. smile

Sounds like both of you have a very busy day ahead. Don't work to hard now.

I should get some laundry done and I do have dishes to do today.

I finished my Christmas Ornaments last night, so that is one more thing done. smile Makes me feel good when I can check things off the list. smile

In case others like me haven't eaten yet, I have some breakfast to share. smile Since it isn't the real stuff, we can have all we want too. smile

bacon.jpgScrambledEggs.jpgOrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpgFRUITPLATE.jpgTEAINGLASSCUP.jpgmilk2.jpgCOFFEE.gif

You all TAKECAREI.gif and HAVEANICEDAYFLOWERSANDBUTTERFLIES.gifHAPPYWEDNESDAY2.gifHUGS22.gif

unike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful to see you here!

But I'm behind on posts, you've probably posted your return somewhere. Glad you're here and doing OK.

Today I've been working on daycare stuff.

Trying to get into a rhythm.

Mo7

'Ironing'? What is this 'ironing' you speak of? I have never heard of such a thing...

9.jpg

Archived