MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

BEAUTLIFUL COLD MONDAY

unikemom

Well good morning everybody:

It is a sunny Monday here, have a little shower moving in for late this evening, not expecting much though... with really cool temperatures moving in for the rest of the week,,, we are talking in the 20's at night... I LOVE IT!!!!

Need to get started on the laundry and a small load of dishes, then will tackle the boys room, time for toy box clean out...YUCK!!!!

Just checking in , hope all of you who are getting the snow right now, I hope it is beautiful but not dangerous,,,hope it doesn't get too bad...

Well am going to check other forums, will check in later,,

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!! :coke:

Supposed to be our coldest so far tonight.

32 degrees frozen We recieved our wood supply, so have a little :chop:and then a wonderfulcampfire.

We're also getting ready for some much cooler temperatures. Our wood supply is laid in and stove ready so all I have to do is carry it from pile to stove.

We have school to do this morning along with laundry, dishes and animals. The garden has been put to bed so our work load is greatly diminished.

The rest of our day looks to be pretty quiet. I love those days.

Kim in IN

FALLGOODMORNING1.gif

It has gotten a bit colder here too, right now it is only 35º and that is suppose to be the high for today. A bit ago, while I was watching for the mailman, I did see some 18.gif coming down, and it is still coming, not hard,just here and there. If it were to 18.gif all day, it might cover part of the ground. smile I'm sure there are some kids around that were excited to see it come though. smile

As long as I don't have to drive in the winter, and the 18.gif , I'm fine with it. smile

I need to get some things done now since I've spent so much time watching for the mailman. But, it ended being the maillady instead, I think that was why the mail was late. I got another package of Christmas CHRISTMASORNAMENTS1.jpg today. There are about 7 that haven't arrived yet. I just hope they get here in time for me to ship them with the rest.

Here is some COFFEE.gif , TEAINGLASSCUP.jpg and best_hot_chocolate_01.jpg , help yourselves. It might warm you up a bit. winksmile

HAVEAGOODDAY.gifHAPPYMONDAYPURLEANDGOLD.gif/ FALLHUGS1.jpg

Thanks Snowmom!yawn.gifsmiley_drinkcoffee.gif

That ought to perk me up someturkey2.gif

Archived