MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

WWWWOOO HOT STUFF

Reb

Good Mornin everybody, hope everybody is doin well. I have got tell you bout my soup this weekend. Hubby and MIL coughboth are down with a chest cold, cough, congestion etc, so I went into the receipe archives here and copied "Nana's" receipe for "Kicka$$ Cureall chicken noodle soup" eek LORD AMIGHTY, it was Hot. Their noses started running, coughing, and generally loosened everything. Hubby said it made the top of his head sweat! eek But they both feel better today. MIL was afraid it would come out the "other end" just as hot but thank goodness THAT didn't happen. But the flavor was awesome. Thank you Nana, it was delicious.... Take care, Reb

G'mornin Jewlzm, Lord, and I forget that I'm allergic to cayenne so I tried just a tiny taste of the broth bout lit me up! Yes, DH and MIL should be straightened out now LOL, thank you. Hubby asked it I was tryin to poison him, LOL. Take care, Reb

lol Do we have a flame-thrower smilie???

I'm feeding my dh kimchee soup tonite. [you take spicy kimchee and add beef and MORE spice...] To aid in his war on microbes. He's (successfully, so far) battling some crud the patients brought into the office. sick

MtRider [can't eat that hot stuff... no ]

My kiddo is down with a sore throat. Mine started this afternoon. All I want to do is sleep. I am going to have a HARD time teaching tomorrow.

Archived