MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thurs Feb 7

MommyofSeven

Good morning!

Today I'm tackling the bathroom. It gets wicked humid in there, so the floor behind the toilet is always skeery. It was oldest DD's weekend to clean it and she didn't do the floor, so now I have to. It's just gross.

Don't have my day care kid today. She was gone Tues because she was throwing up, started with diarhea, mom swore it was food poisoning. Well she came yesterday and last night both littles had diarhea. I called her last night and was a little snippy, which I need to apologize for, but I was peeved that she brought her here and hadn't bothered to monitor for fever. So far no puking, though.

OK, off to see the wizard!

Mo7

Good morning Mom of 7. Hope the little ones feel better soon. I decided to stay home today and use a vacation day from work. We got dumped on over the last 24 hours, probably a good 8 inches. The plow trucks went by about an hour ago here in town, but I know they won't hit the back roads, the roads I have to travel to get to work, until either late today at the earliest or maybe even tomorrow. So I get to visit here, such a pity huh?

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning ladies. Sick little ones don't make for a pleasant day at your house Mo7. Hope it doesn't last long.

Glad you could take a vacation day and stay home Spider. Snows not bad when you look at it from a warm safe house. smile We've missed most of the snow this year. The southern part of the state has been lambasted 3 or 4 times and then of course east of us. However winter isn't over so......

I've got to spend all morning getting MIL's tax stuff ready to take to the lawyer tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't take all day. Have put it off as long as I can since her appointments tomorrow.

You all have a good day! bighug

Archived