MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

[b]THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUSH FOR MY FOOD SAVER!!![/b]

roflthanksbananabanana :banana2: dancingclapdancing

:banana2: :banana2:Hey Everybody,

woohooI'm not excited or anything, but with our "gift" from our wonderful president, rofl we were able to buy a 2840 Food Saver vacuum sealer. I made Chicken Club hot pockets today for lunch and vacuum sealed the others, labeled them and put them in the freezer for a quick healthy cheap lunch later on... feedme

I can't wait to play with it putting up everything I can think of. I also bought 2 50'x 8" rolls and 2 50'x11" rolls. I hope that will last a while, but Somehow I don't think so. Depends on how much I seal.

Well, I just wanted to share my good news with y'all cause I know we are all on the same page here with preserving and all, and a lot of y'all have a Food Saver already and know how wonderful it is.

AND AS FAR AS THE GOVERNMENT IS CONCERNED, "NOTHING" IS A FREE GIFT!!! awwman We'll all have to pay the tax on Presidents Bushes gift next year. Some stimulous package!!! end

Well, I'll enjoy the Food Saver just the same...... rofl

Great, hope you enjoy your food saver, cleanheart.

I do want to point out ...

Quote:
from the Internal Revenue Service...

Note: You will not be required to report the amount of your stimulus payment as taxable income on your 2008 federal income tax return.

I have this in writing from the IRS, every American that received a stimulus payment should have received the same letter.

It doesn't mention state income tax return, just federal. smile

Archived