MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Sunday

mommafitz

Good morning ya'll! bouquet

I haven't been able to visit in so long! I've missed this place. bighug

My heart is broken over Westie's news. I will offer my prayers as well.........

Our teeny little garden beds are looking gorgeous. We had a salad for supper last night using fresh picked greens! Yum!!!

Since we live in a rental house, we are very limited to what we can plant. I planted tomatoes, cucumbers, snow peas, green beans,lettuces, yellow squash, and carrots.

Our county's farmers market opened for the season yesterday. We were busy and money is tight so we didn't get to go. I plan to freeze and can everything possible this summer because I think we're gonna need it for the winter! whistling

I'm gonna weed my little garden while I talk to God this morning. That seems to be my best prayer times...............

Have a fantabulous day and be well,

mommafitz

clap We sure do miss you too mommafitz. Glad to hear the garden is doing well. DH went out this morning and planted the red oak he got for fathers day. That and a large bag of peanuts in the shell (he loves those) made a nice gift. One of the stores was running 1/2 price on all trees so planted several dwarf burning bushes too. Looking forward to their beautiful red leaves in the fall.

DS is doing very well on his first year swim team. Won some medals and ribbons. Other than that not much new here. Garden too wet to work so staying in and doing laundry.

Sunday is suppose to be a day of rest but...I have too much to get done. Dishes,laundry,make laundry soap,making pumpkin bread (new recipe I'm trying),chickens to feed,some cleaning to do,cook then maybe I can sit down and watch some TV and work on DGS's quilt. Calgon take me away!!! LOL

Archived