MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Methodical Monday

mommafitz

Mornin' Ya'll! wiggle

Yes it is Monday. Yes, it started as every other day of the week. girl I am doing a bit better than usual as I actually have time to start my day here. I have finished my toast with strawberry jelly. I'm finishing my coffee then I gotta go. I hafta stop and gas on my way to work. furious

I hope today is pleasant for all of us. Mondays are hard to get jump started sometimes. DarleneSwoon

I think we'll have chicken sandwiches for tonights supper. Quick and easy. banana Not much mess in the kitchen afterwards!!!! cheer

Ya'll have a fantabulous day!!!!!

mommafitz

bouquet Good Morning MommaFitz and Everbuddy!!

As I've mentioned before, I don't care for Mondays...but, there is a possibility that this may be the last Monday that my hubby works. banana

He's off for vacation next week and he's in the process of being changed to a 4 day work schedule, hopefully it will be in place soon! I am so excited, it's going to help so much and I'm going to start loving Monday's. clap

Right this moment, the kids are asleep (and I'm letting them sleep as LONG as they want to) the coffee is brewing and I'm

coffee2 about to enjoy some of it. I love Hazlenut Creamer...I'll miss it one day if...well you know!! DarleneSwoon

Yesterday at church was great, I mean great! We're loving our little church that we switched to because of the distance of our Mega Church. I'm so glad that we changed, we all feel so much more connected. grouphug

Hi ladies,

Today is a catch up day around here. We had DGS from Friday night through yesterday evening and surprise, that's all I got done all weekend. My, my but I forgot how much fun, attention and work a 20 months old is. He was so happy to see his mom and dad last night and so was I! rofl

So today is laundry, doing some picking up around the house and recuperating from the weekend.

Have a great day everyone! bighug

Archived