MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Torturous Tuesday

mommafitz

Hey Ya'll............. cough

I'm home sick today. I had a headache all day yesterday at work and nothing seemed to ease it. Last night supper didn't taste right. I thought that was wierd but I was still functioning. I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up I felt worse! My ears ached and I was hurting all over. I went to bed but I chilled all night and didn't get any rest. I got up with my alarm like always. I made coffee and ironed my clothes before getting in the tub but I didn't get in the tub. I went back to bed. I feel yucky. I have been nauseated but that was from the headache and dizziness. I never call in sick. I hate to be sick. I think it is a sinus infection. I've had migraines before and its not that...

The sun is shining and it is gorgeous outside. Am I gonna be able to enjoy it? Noooooooooooooooooooo.....................

I am whiney. Can you tell? whistling

I hope everyone has a better day than me!!!!!! awwman

mommafitz

It hasn't been a good day for me either. Two days ago it rained and today I saw standing water in the gutter above my garage door. That is not something you should allow. Mosquitos can lay eggs in it, and it could possibly get high enough to rot oyut some wood.

Up on the ladder I went. Down came the gutter guards. Handful by handful, out came green-slimy-rotten-smelly goop laying on top of a bunch of runoff from our new shingles. Yuk. slowly the water drained out, helped along by putting the hose in at the up end of the gutter.

Yes, I managed to get myself with the hose water too. Cold! Its just been that kind of day.

Its a couple hours later and a thorough shower later. I still feel horrible from all the moldy crap I breathed and got splattered on me.

Mold is my one real allergy and boy did it get me today. I'm sitting here eating crackers slowly to keep my stomach from being too upset and hoping I feel better soon. Next gutter I'm wearing a particle mask to see if it helps. Maybe I'll take benadryl aheasd of time too.

I'm sorry you are all having a rough day.

I got to go with my church quilting group (6 of us), and we went to 9 different quilt shops here in East TN. We left at 8:30 a.m. and got back to church close to 7 p.m. We had so much fun!!! My 2 DD's that I babysit for worked it out so I didn't have to babysit. Really fun day!

bighugawwman You all had such a rough day!

MomM glad you had fun today smile

My summer break is at an end, as I started my Statistics class yesterday. I have it 4 days a week for 1 1/2 hrs a day in the middle of the day all summer. So far I'm not thinking it's going to be as bad as I was afraid of smile Kids are having fun doing whatever suits their fancey and I'm just letting them this summer. Some time to vegetate is good for the soul smile

Archived