MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cool Tuesday

BiscuitMaker

Ladies I am up early this morning and low and behold it is cool this morning. Got up and took the dogs out and I couldn't believe it. It has been so hot here in the early hours.

In the hot months our lows can be in the 80's. And sometimes the 90's.

I have to work on my job today so a lot of time at the computer coffee2 and then its on cleaning today. dusting

And their is always laundry I try to do that everyday.

Mornin' BiscuitMaker, everyone.

I try to get out early when it's cool too. Cool this morning is 65 and there's a nice breeze so it helps keep the mosquitoes off. We have DGS coming soon so he and I will go walking then.

I hope to get something accomplished around this house today but doubt there will be much done with him here. We get too busy playing to get much work done.

Have a good one! bighug

It is another beautiful, cool morning. Today is supposed to get seasonably warm, with a high in the mid-80's. Good weather for the garden. We've had a cool spell that was pretty unusual. Pleasant, but unusual. Thunderstorms are still forecast for much of the week. Tomorrow high around 90. Then the next day only upper 70's. Unstable weather, to be sure!

Meanwhile, I'm recovering, slowly. I hope I am ready soon to tackle more fencing. Once that project is done, I need to be ready to build that chicken hutch. The 27 chicks in my garage are growing fast. YIKES!!! laugh

Archived