MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Soggy Saturday

mommafitz

Mornin' ya'll! wave

I am enjoying my morning coffee with you guys and gals. My bunch is still asleep. sleepy

It is actually RAINING this morning. I haven't gotten up to a rainy morning in months. It's bittersweet. The gardens are happy. I hear the birds singing happily. We had plans to go to the outdoor flea market this morning. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........not sure if our plans have changed or not.Maybe it won't rain too long? shrug

We are going to the Fiddler's Jamboree this evening. band :banana2: It's a great music and craft event. It's been around for years. DH doesn't have to work tonight so we won't have to be in a rush to get home. (This is the first time he's not had to work in about 6 years or so.) banana

Our dinner was great yesterday. yumyum The fireworks were kewl. star

I was hoping to get my house cleaning and extra stuff done before Sunday. blah I wanted to enjoy the day and take a traditional Sabbath like someone else did here. (Can't remember who..) I planned to recharge my batteries to get ready to go back to work on Monday. goodone It ain't happenin. yesno Unless I decided to forego some things I wanted done. sassing

Let's all enjoy our day,

mommafitz

You have a busy day planned mommafitz. We've been busy too but I think it's just that time of year. So many things going on it's hard to figure what to do and what to skip.

I have to be at work in 45 mins. and have a load of laundry to put on the clothesline first so I better get it done before it's time to heigh ho heigh ho.

You all have a great day! bighug

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Well, we did have a good day yesterday and last evening we went to the fire works in town.

Today I have a load of towels on my new clothesline . Yes, it did get up. smile

Brandon dug most of 3 holes, Sean tried one and Old Pine did the other one. The boys carried the posts and helped a lot. Grandpa was pleased with the way they helped him. smile Pictures are in the Country forum. smile

I need to get some things done around here and make a phone call to the neighbors.

You all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gif

HUGS4-1.gif

Archived