MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

CONGRATULATIONS DEE!!

Guest Guest

Yes, congratulations, Dee! Any details about how he proposed? I love those romantic stories...

Any idea why her dad wanted the coal? That'll be an interesting story!

Guest Guest

Thanks for the congratulations!!! This is one happy mama!

Josh and Ron (Crystal's dad) have been friends forever. Josh used to drive truck for Ron and when he had his racecar Ron used to work on it. Ron grills year round and it was just silliness to tell Josh he could have Crystal for 12 bags of charcoal.

Josh tied a string around his cats neck and put the ring on it. Waited for Crystal to pick up the cat and find it and then told her Keisha (the cat) approved of her and so did he, so would she please marry him. How cute is that! Or do I think that because he's my own son?

Congratulations Dee, I just saw this now. That is really a way to do it. And of course you are allowed to be proud and happy and all the other emotions that go with it.

Yes, when is the big day? Will it be in June?

Guest Guest

They're trying to find a date in June that will suit everyone....poor kids, they haven't yet learned that's an impossibility. Soon, they'll just have to set a date and those that can't make it will simply have to miss or readjust their schedules. DH and I, of course, are available anytime!

Do any of you remember the song "The Little Brown Church in the Vale" or Wildwood or whatever it was? It was very popular back when. Anyway, that's where they're planning on their wedding. It's only about 80 miles from us.

Thanks again everyone, I'm still on top of the world!

Guest Guest

Hey Dee - Congratulations on DS's engagement! Weddings are so much fun. The Little Brown Church is such a neat place for a wedding....we drive by it now and then, and often times a wedding is taking place. Enjoy!!!

Congradulations to the happy couple and the parents.

A journal for them would be a great shower gift.

So often things get forgotten in the rush with arrangements,

this would keep the memories close.

Just get a D type three ring binder and cover it with some padding and a pretty fabric and presto Memory book...:D

Guest Guest

Dee, I do remember! as soon as I read what you wrote the tune came back to me.

We sung that song in sunday school every week when I was about ten years old.....

I'm so glad, you brought back some wonderful feelings.......