MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Calling all NM folk

jazzy

mods, i know this isnt the right place to have this but i wanted to get folks attention, if you could leave it for a few days before moving, id sure appreciate it.

Calling All NM folk--

there are several people in NM that belong to some main prep forums (TOL, TB, FRUGALS, Mrs Survival) that are wanting to be able to connect. if you are interested in communicating with others in your general area of the state please PM me your basic location and email address that you want to share.

im making a list of northern state folk and southern state folk (dividing line in SF) and will create an email list to each section, and then for the general state, you can state your in a certain county or a city and if you are open to meeting for coffee, offering a safe nights rest and a meal for someone passing thru, whatever. its up to each individual.

you dont have to tell nobody nuthin'---this is just being done if you are open to be a helping hand if someone is in need if and when TSHTF.

i figure at the very least we can say howdy. there are several folk interested in this so far, im just being the gatherer.

thanks

jazzy

from taos

We once had a format in our forums that included a group-by-area section. It allowed people from different parts of the country to connect.

I guess it just kind of faded away after a while. shrug

I think it's fun to see who's in my state and nearby. bouquet

Archived