MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday............

mommafitz

Mornin' Folks! wiggle

It's nice and dark here this early morning! We have a chance of showers this morning and the upper 70's are our predicted temps.

Yesterday I had to take DS2 to the WalkIn Clinic. He has Strep. He spent the day at home. The dr said he could go to school today as long as his fever is gone. I think he's okay. He's in the shower now. He is on the Z-Pack antibiotic. This time we caught it before it got so bad. Whew!

It seems that something interesting is in the financial news every day now. I am completely enthralled by listening. I've got to take a break! I can't quit cold turkey sheeple but I gotta mix in a little fun somewhere! bounce I'm in anticipation of my list for the Christmas Ornament Exchange. clap That'll get me motivated to do something relaxing.

Have a Blessed day,

mommafitz

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif you two, and everyone else who comes in. smile

We had about 41º when I got up this morning. The sun is shining and we are to reach 75º today according to the Weather Bug. I have a load in the washer now and am in hopes to be able to clothesline out soon. smile I'm not going out until it gets up to about 60º at least. smile

I will try to get the list out today so everyone should be able to start on the thornamenrandribbon.gif . smile Of course we know there are 11 of us so we can get started now if we haven't already gotten started. smile

I have been trying to figure out which one I am going to make, I have 3 or 4 ideas. So, I will be making that choice today. smile

HUGS4-1.gifhaveanicedaydogandflowers.gifTUESDAY12.gif

Hello! It is Tuesday evening here, but today was a wonderful day! I love that it has finally cooled off here. We shut off our central air over the weekend and opened the windows. The baby woke up at 4:30 a.m. and he and I curled up on the couch under a couple of blankets with my dog Sadie (she sleeps with me, when I was in bed, she was in bed, when I move she moves). The breeze from the windows was brisk and I so enjoy snuggling with my baby like that smile

Today we schooled and I made a pot of chili and a pan of corn bread for lunch. It seemed like a chili sort of day somehow. Then I started laundry and prepped 2 5 gallon buckets of tomatoes that we had gotten yesterday. Now I have 2 batches of hot salsa cooking down and probably 1 batch more tomatoes prepped in the fridge. I ran out of cilantro. The baby is asleep and the older boys are winding down. It has been a good day here.

I am looking forward to another beautiful day tomorrow.

Blessings,

Carie

Archived