MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sorry I disappeared

Lissalue

Hey there everyone! Sorry I disappeared for a while there. A lot happened, and I just kind of shut down and turned inward for a while, but now I am back, and the truth is I am quite concerned about everything that is going on, and the fact that I am not prepared for it. I am still more preppared than I was when I found this sight, but we had a while there where we lived off of the preps I had gathered.

Anyway, I am here now, and trying ot get caught up, or atleast find out the hot topics I missed. I hope everyone had a great summer and I can't wait ot get back in the swing of things.

welcome back! living off our preps is actually a pretty cool thing!

of course while we are doing it we don't think that way, but now that you did...

was there items you bought you didn't like? find you needed more of something and less of something else?

It is an actual blessing in a way!

in the end.. you come out far more knowledgeable then those that haven't had to! next time don't leave.. we are full of support, ideas, and help.

again welcome back

(((Melissa)))

Welcome back!

Sometimes life just throws us curve balls and thankfully, you did have some preps and were able to use them. That's a good thing.

Now, just get busy stocking back up, gathering, planning, learning and you'll be back on track in no time!

bighug

FALLGOODMORNING1.gif

WELCOMEBACK1-1.jpg , I think there are several of us who have not been here as much as normal. Things just happen and we can't always be where we want to be and when we want to be.

HUGS4-1.gifHAVEANICEDAYFALLITEMS.jpg

Archived