MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Helping out

funkyducky

My older daughter is in Brownies. One of the other moms in the troop was recently in a bad car accident. frown A bunch of the other moms in the troop (including me) are taking turns cooking supper for the family (at least on weeknights) so they have one less thing to worry about.

Next brownie meeting the girls are putting together a gift basket for her with books, magazines, lotions, little stuff like that so she can have some stuff to do and use while she recovers.

I'm ver grateful that I live in a nice community where people help each other like this. It's also made me realize that I need to get my household a lot better organized so in case anything like that happened to me that my family could keep going on and run smoothly while I recovered.

If anyone would care to pray for L.'s continued healing and recovery, that would be wonderful.

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about the accident. Yes, I will pray for L. that she recovers fast.

It is so nice of all of you moms to cook for the family. And the gift basket sounds just great. I'm sure she will be very thankful for it.

FALLHUGSLEAVES.gifHAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

praying Thats very nice of the group. It is wonderful to live in a community like that. We have some good friends and people here where we live that will help each other. When my cousin's dad died I was amazed at all the people that started cooking for them and coming by to clean the house or keep the kids while they got things figured out. I'll be praying for your friend's fast recovery.

Archived