MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ornaments and Memories

Shepherd

Ornaments carry happy memories that come to mind as we decorate for the holidays. I stopped to look at mine today in the midst of busy activities with Christmas music playing in the background.

Several are special because they are from the MrsS Y2K exchange. I thought about each of you who sent one that year, and the time and effort that went into each ornament. Each one is a delight. I want you to know that I treasure them, and they reminded me to wish Christmas blessings, health, and joy to all at MrsS.

Hugs, ladyc

I found my half-finished ornaments, and remember I still owe you one. *blush*

Every time I find a new quilt site I think of you, ladyc. You reawakened a long-forgotten interest in quilting for me.

Maybe one day I'll actually make a whole quilt????

*grin*

I miss talking with you on ICQ.

I'm still #30877838, but I lost your number in a crash (hint, hint...) smile.gif

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ladyc}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

------------------

cat.jpg

Cat, I hope we can visit on ICQ again, too. More than one computer and some ISPs have "gone under the bridge" since we last talked. I hope to get ICQ going again.

Um, we're connected. Now if we can just find each other on line at the same time. grin.gif

Hugs, C

[This message has been edited by ladyc (edited December 24, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by ladyc (edited December 28, 2002).]