MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cold Wed. morning

MomM

Good morning, here it is 31, but should warm up to the low 50's.

We (well, really DH) are packing the car, so we can drive to DD#2's in Quantico, VA. Will be gone about a week. Will try and check in every so often, but it may be a little hectic. You all have a safe week while I'm gone.

Being on the eastern edge of the snow line, its finally dropped to around freezing and did not drop into the twenties last night, but it is snowing some...so maybe a few inches. I have a feeling NYDebbie is getting alot more since she has the lake affect! ( I sit in the lee of the mountains here, sort of, yet it will snow like crazy a bit closer to the Lake ( Champlain), where I am going anyway today...

We do get some good storms, I think it just needs to be consistently colder, which is occurring pretty fast now.

Will be off to classes and decorating for the halloween party soon! coffee

grin

I'm glad someone got this started this morning. Seems I slept a little too late and didn't have time. Thanks MomM and have a safe, fun trip.

I think we're having Indian summer. The temperature is up to 61, the suns out and no wind.....it's wonderful!!!

Back to working on my quilt....seems I don't get very far each day but I've decided if I don't get it finished until she's 30, she can have it for her own child. rofl

Have a great day everyone! bighug

Archived