MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

GRRRRRR JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DR'S OFFICE!!!!!

twilap

Went to the doctor's office so he monitor my twice daily BS levels... the Medical Assistant weighed me on a set of scales that I have repeatedly asked her not to use, because they're off by nearly 2-lbs. BUT NOOOOOO LITTLE MISS MEDICAL ASSISTANT KNOWS EVERYTHING!

Sure as sh-t those da-ned scales had me weighing 1.9 pounds more than I did on Monday, when the dietition weighed me! When I questioned it and told her what my weight was on Monday LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL replied;" Well,that was two days ago, this is today."

As soon as I was done with the doctor visit, it was my grandson's turn so a snuck over and weighed myself on the one the dietitian uses... I'd gained a whopping "0.04-lbs". SPARE ME! Believe you me the doctor heard about it and I told him either I get weighed on the other scale or that Stupid MA isn't gonna weigh me! Period! NO If, ands, or buts about it!

She talked to me like I was senile or suffering from severe braind amage ... because I'm on oxygen! Well guess what...STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED!

Did you read my story in the shout box TwilaP?

My Mom had a solution to being treating like she was a few bricks short of a load... She'd introduce me to her "assistant" and add, very matter-of-factly, that I should "be patient with him/her because they were a little slow on the uptake." She'd add that "half the time I don't think (s)he even knows what I'm saying..." If the person in question had enough spunk to protest, she'd say something along the lines of "If you don't want me treating you like that, don't YOU do it to me!" Quite often they'd just turn red and avoid having anything to do with her on future visits.

Archived