MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Had a good weekend

YYY

Hi Everybody,

I haven’t checked in lately. I started working again on August 18th, so I’ve been very busy.

Before I started working, we were eating out of the pantry – just trying to keep our heads above water. Since then even with a paycheck, I’ve only been able to replace a few things each payday. Well, this past weekend, our budget showed that we can buy more the next time I get paid. All I can say is Yipeeeee, Yappy and YaHooeeeee !!!

In addition, Friday evening at a thrift store, I found 12 boxes of 12 unused wide mouth rings and lids for $5 – that’s 144 rings and lids. I love it when I get lucky. The adhesive on the lids is the gray stuff. I have read that some of you don’t like the gray adhesive (old Kerr brand) so I sealed 6 jars with oatmeal as a test. It’s been 3 days and so far the seals have been good.

I had a very good weekend.

I might not have time to check in every day but I do read here as often as I can. I think you are all wonderful and I just wanted to say Hi -- So Hi !!!

YYY

clap WONDERFUL!! clap

So good that you have a job... things are more and more "depressed" around here. frown

cheer YOU GO, GIRL!!! cheer

bighug

Archived