MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Our newst granddaughter was born at 9:52 PM, PST (March 16th). She weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is 20 ins. long. Her name is Micaela Simone, and she has a head full of jet black hair, thick brows, long lashes and a dimple in her right cheek. She's a cute little bundle of fluff!

Her big brother, aka The Little Prince, is so happy, he cried. He then asked the nurse if she had checked 'her reproductive organs', to be sure she was a girl. He said if not, she was gonna be a cross dresser! LOL!

Now, before you think he's totally nuts, I went crazy buying pink clothes. LP asked his mother if she was sure the baby was a girl, and she replied yes. He said but what if it's really a boy? What are you gonna do with all those girly clothes? Cricket looked at him and said, "If this baby is really a boy, for the first 9 months or so, he's just gonna have to be a cross dresser."

LP looked funny for a minute and said," PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let it be a girl!"

The nurse thinks LP is a real hoot!

More later...I'm really tired.

Love,

Nana

Guest Guest

Congratulations Nana! Awww......a sweet little pink bundle to love and spoil. You're such a great Nana to your grandkids. Little Prince is too cute! I'm glad Micaela Simone (beautiful name!) was a girl, so the baby wouldn't have to be a cross dresser!