MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy New Year

Guest Guest

Hi Wendy,

Yes, we've all been deeply saddened by losing our friend Ed, and our prayers are with Peg and the rest of his family.

Here is what happened.

http://www.mrssurvival.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000159.html

It's good to see you again. smile.gif

------------------

gl.jpg

[This message has been edited by Goose Liver (edited January 04, 2003).]

Good to see you again, Wendi!

Come & catch us up with everything going on with you!

It's been too long... should I tempt you back with chocolates or with cheesecake? (or *both*???) LOL

------------------

cat.jpg

Wow! I really hope it works out for you to have your dream place! To be ble to have a gaden...wouldn't that be great?!? And yes, congratulations on your coming arival...how blessed you are! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

No chocolate or cheesecake. Pregnancy tea would be good though. At the moment anything with caffeine or sugar in it is giving me heartburn.

How is Peggy doing?

To catch you up on us......I am due in three weeks, with baby number 7, we have two houses on the market (ours and dad's-please pray that they sell quickly), and we have found what we think is our dream home and property, so if God works it all out we will be moving when the baby is about three weeks old. (I hope, I hope, I hope.) We will FINALLY have acreage, and our animals and enough space for my gardens and no city stuff to deal with, (can you tell I'm a little excited?)

But with all this going on I have had no time for the computer at all....I went to check my email one day and had about three hundred messages to wade through. After that experience I do try and check that regularly but sometimes that's a struggle never mind going anywhere else. I have missed you guys though.

Anyway, in a nutshell, that's my life at the moment. So....catch me on you all, especially if anything is happening with Peg.

------------------

gjwandkids.gif

Hi there Wendi, so good to see you posting. smile.gif

I haven't been in the Sun Porch for a few days, in fact, it seems like I get to make just a few posts, (3-5), in the mornings and then don't get back at all.

Hope things work out for you, as it is nice to have land and be able to have a garden and animals you want. smile.gif

Congratulations, on the baby coming, do you know if it is a boy or girl.

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg