MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Introducing Myself

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, I've heard alot about Mrs. S from my daughter and son-in-law, who you know as Mare and Caveman.

I was an Army Wife to a career Army Officer, and we were married for over 50 years. Although my husband is gone now, I still have an unwavering loyalty to the Military.

I am retired, and love to travel, garden and scrapbook. I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to the family, ArmyWife.

It is great to meet you.

As you will learn we rather like you daughter and son-in- law. So happy to have you join us. Have a seat on the swing, we can raid the frig and see what goodies Cat has left for us.

Guest Guest

Hi ArmyWife and welcome. It's a great bunch of people here but of course, you know that with you daughter and son in law being 2 of them.

I love gardening too and in the Sewing Room they had quite a discussion on scrapbooking not long ago. Click on page 2 down below the list of subjects and you'll find it.

Post often, that's what makes it so fun around here.

Welcome to the Family Armywife! Now for a proper Mrs-S welcome. Becca brings the tea cart out, laden with doughnuts and coffee and apple pie a la mode Come sit here on the swing and you can tell us what kinds of things you like to put in your garden! I'm partial to tulips, roses and peonies myself!

It's GREAT to meet you Armywife!!!! I hope you enjoy getting to know us all. There are wonderful people here!

We Love your daughter and her Honey....(but you already know that)

Mare showed us the raised beds Mr. Cavey made for you....they are beautiful! I bet your itching to get out there and play in the dirt.

So have fun looking around....we look forward to getting to know you!

debbie