MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday's Tidbits

Dee

Good rainy morning ladies! :bouquet:

It's a rainy stormy Thursday here in Northern Iowa. Storm warnings have been out all morning. It's been so dark we even have the lights on but it's clearing up a little as I write. Supposed to be this way off and on all day sooooooo, I'm in the house getting caught up on a few things.

We have hay down and hoped to get it up before the rain but..........

I think I have most of my veggies and flowers planted now. Gosh it's fun to be done with it and now to keep them weeded, watch them grow and then to begin canning/freezing in a month or two. I also love the vase of flowers here and there in the house. You can tell the season by what's in the vase. Tulips were done a long time ago and then iris and peonies and now the pretty daisies. Soon the lilies and so it goes...gorgeous shapes, colors and of course smells. Summer is wonderful!!!

DH is coming in after chores and we'll go down to visit his mother in the nursing home. Her mind is gone but her health is good. Such a sad thing!!

We'll also get a few groceries while we're out and then home to see what the rest of the day brings.

What's happening in your little corner of the world? Have a good one!!!

:bighug2:

Good Morning Dee!

I've already finished with laundrey day and am getting the pups ready to walk around downtown for a bit. I may make a loaf of bread or two this afternoon.

Kind of a cloudy day today and 70 degrees right now. Supposed to get up to 79 and maybe rain. I am looking forward to staying in one place for a year or so (hopefully next year). Hoping to put the gypsy life on "pause" so to speak and then see how we feel for the future.

Hope everyone has a blest day!

I went to go see one of the alpaca farms today. It was fun seeing the two yr olds with some of the older ones. They were shorn recently now that winter is over and only had their heads of hair mostly in thick quantity.

Makes them look like punk rockers! :008Laughing:

If I go back in the fall I will get a hats and some cool mittens that also have the fingerless glove within the same mittens. Been somewhat rainy over there in VT and here at home its raining even more, nice and steady.

Archived