MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Update on my Mom

Lois!!!

Here I'm teasing you about a book and you've had real time trouble. Contrite. I am glad all the prayers, well wishes,etc. came through and I am happy your Mom is doing better. May only better times and well being come your family's way.

Good Thoughts for you,

Cookie

( I guess kidnapping you about websites and books would be a NO? Yeah, probably not good, huh. I guess behaving here is in order huh and not trying to make you grin)..

got it

yup

Gotta tell ya Cookie, we put our faith in God, and then trust him to do what is best.

Enjoyed all the comments and good will that came with it.

I really did not have a great many books that I could recommend, one was Patriots, the coming Collapse and that was already mentioned.

As for links, when I find them I will post.

Blessings.

------------------

lois.jpg

Lois,

You know I'm a goofy unarticulate pal.

(we've both noted, grammer and spelling are lacking for moi). *w*

Your trust in God is best. All will unfold as it should. Sheesh, I shouldn't even speak...but my heart holds love and faith for you and hope. I'm not the best person and we've only just met but, I wish I could hug you. Nothing brilliant or earth moving, just a buddy hug and a mug of coffee or tea

and a book.

No budding wisdom just a HEY THERE,

your goofier pal is now fleeing in embarrassment

Cookie

------------------

cookiejar.jpg

Awww Darlene!!!!

HUGE mega industrail strength blush.

I love hanging out here, even if my typos could possible create an international incident. Lois is a coooool puppyand has put up with my trying to lure her out to play.

bad cookie bad! Go lay down..LOL.

thanks Darlene and hugs Lois, I'm goofy but heartfelt concerned.

Cookie clueless but with a COOL icon LOL

------------------

cookiejar.jpg

Mom is still doing well.... she has survived so much that it is truly a miracle that we srill have her with us. Not just with us, but laughing and teasing and enjoying her family.

She has us all in stitches sometimes.

Have a good day.

------------------

lois.jpg

Life is so fragile and special. That becomes more evident as we see loved ones go through situations like Lois' mom. It makes me appreciate each and every day that God gives us to breathe and be on this earth. smile.gif

Hi Lois,

I see you live in my neck of the woods. I want to wish your mom a speedy recovery and my prayers are with her and you and your family. She will be going to RP Guthrie which is the best place with world renowned physicians. I wouldnt go anywhere else. They have the best cardiac unit in the US and Abroad. Your mom is in good hand with the Guthrie People. People come from all over the world to have heart surgery at Packer. The doctors and nurses will take good care of her.

Again all my prayers for your mom and you and your family sent your way.

God Bless

[This message has been edited by reci (edited July 28, 2002).]

Still here, still sending love, hugs, prayers for you and your Mom.

Still willing to grab you and drag you off when worries get to be "feeling overwhelming" when your in the *twilight zones*. Waiting rooms, hospital rooms or just worrying, etc. Ick, don't need to go on on that!Ick, ewww! Sorry I brought it up.

Your ARE beloved, girlfriend, get used to it. *g* Will we try to distract you from worries? Most likely. This is probably a given.

Everyone else is more articulate,and their true warmth shines through. Some of us have talents in distraction and making you think of other things. (looking innocent, blink blink). Like talKing about books and well..

anyway,ummm hugs,

Cookie (clueless but with a good heart)

------------------

cookiejar.jpg