MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions...

Leah

A SHORT QUIZ

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions, They are really very easy, so don't worry

Here we go... Ready?

QUESTION 1: How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is:

Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

See? That was pretty simple, hmm?

Okay, now

QUESTION 2: How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Answer

Did you say, "Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the door?" (this is the Wrong Answer!)

Correct Answer:

Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

Okay... Let's mix it up a bit, and get away from the fridge.

QUESTION 3: The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

The Correct Answer is:

The Elephant does not attend. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory. OK, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities...

FINAL QUESTION

QUESTION 4: There is a river you must cross but it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?

The Correct Answer is:

You simply swim across. All the crocodiles are attending the animal conference. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

Before you get depressed... according to an executive testing/placement firm, around 90% of executive and managerial staff get all questions wrong, yet many preschoolers will get at least 2 or 3 correct answers.

yet many preschoolers will get at least 2 or 3 correct answers.

wonderful...I got all but the last one so I must be a pre schooler....."LOOK MOMMY!!!!" I'm the biggest kid in my class!!!!

Wanna guess what my last answer was?...the wrong one.... :008Laughing:

Archived