MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Bread class---I'm In

Ladies I am excited---

Peter Reinhart is famous in the bread world. I saw in the paper he was coming to town and giving classes. I called and found the class was full 50 people, so I was put on a waiting list. They told me to go online and and sign up and if they get a cancelation I would get an e-mail and it would be first come first serve for the waiting list people. So I checked my e-mail every hour and sure enough I got in I am so excited.

He will do bread and sticky buns two other things I can't remember at this moment.

This last year I decided to really get into bread and I have 6 bread cookbooks I am reading and comparing at this time. So this class is really at the right time.

Why am I doing this well yeast has always been a mystery to me. I don't think my mother ever bought any or had any in the house ever she did not bake. So growing up I never saw anyone use yeast or work with dough, now that has all changed.

But I want to advance, I want to know more.

Just had to share------

Congrats!

You do know the address to send samples to, don't you?

That's one valuable class you found yourself. Hope you manage to get every bit of info you need.

Let us know how it went please.

Archived