MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday

Dee

Good morning :wave:

Did you know today is Pistol Patent Day (Samuel Colt) ? For those of you that carry I guess maybe Samuel Colt might be the man to thank. I don't carry so it doesn't mean much to me. :curtsey:

Anyway, it's a snowy morning around here and 15 degrees.....which is much warmer than the -12 yesterday.

I'm home for the day, I DO NOT plan on leaving the house which is exactly where I want to be after being gone so much the last two days.

What do you have going on today? Smile at those you see, it just might make their day! :grouphug: Of course, if you don't like em, kick em in the shins! :P

Well we are snowed in!

Hurray! :cele:

storm came though last night with 2 feet of snow and then some ice and wind and cold.

But we still have power which is good as a lot around here don't, not good when it is cold outside.

hunking down with lots of warm home cooking and reading and game playing and checking in on the neighbors to make sure they are OK.

Lots of crashes on the roads so Lori is NOT going in to work today ;)

we will be fine.

:AmishMichael2:

Michael, I'm sorry for your cold wintery weather, and Dee I'm glad yours is improving. Ours is low 40's and the sun is shining!!! It is so wonderful to see the sun, and it almost feels like a heatwave.

3 kids in 3 diffrent accidents were killed this week.Monday and Tuesday.Bad roads.

2 of them was in the school system I went to, the some day within a short time frame. Not to far apart.

I know the bridge one was killed on.Kids had accidents there when I was in school 30 year ago.

One boy went to the church I grew up in.I did not konw the family. I changed churches when I moved 17 years ago.

My mother did know them.

Going to hug my babies now.

Archived