MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday

gofish

Good morring, it is to be in the 40's today. Going to make my family pick up some trash outside today.Everyone picks up 10 things we would be done in 5 minutes.

Just heard a big helichopter go over the house to the airport. That usualy means someone is being lifeflighted out. Don't see ambulance lights but thay could have them off.

Have a great day.

We are suppose to be in the 50's today. me and the kids are going out to clean out the garden area and clean off the porch and when hubby gets home start on the chicken pin, if he's not to tired

Hey Ya'll! :wave:

I"ve already been to town this morning and accomplished a few errands after dropping DS2 off at work. :bounce: I have one errand left to do today but it can wait until evening.

We are having Pizza Casserole for supper.

The sunshine we are enjoying really gets the ole blood pumping! I hope we are in the 50's today like predicted! I've got all kinds of things to do running thru my mind. Which to do? Which to do?

Ya'll have a fantabulous day!!!!!

mommafitz

Good even everyone....

It's been a busy day around here so this is the first posting I've done.

DGS, 3 years old, left with DS a few minutes ago. DS said tell Grandma where you're going tonigt. I knew they were going to a wedding so expected that but he said, "I'm going to a hoedown, showdown and I'm gonna kiss the princess". Tickled me so when I realized the princess is the bride and he loves dancing, hence the hoedown. My but those little ones a perfect.

Have a great evening everyone!

Good evening everyone,

It was a beautiful, busy day today. I think DH said it was right around 50 at 1 this afternoon with lots of sun all day. I have tulips and iris' starting to peek through my front planting bed so another week or two and I'll fill it in along with the mulch under the crab apple trees with more iris, crocus, and a few other bulbs. We are waiting to see if any of the rhubarb comes back up, only one of the 3 from last year produced. <_<

The kids and I ran to the store twice, actually it was pull out and back in when I realized what was on my list that I couldn't read, ricotta. I realized that's what it was when I went through a mental checklist of everything I needed to make lasagna for dinner. :rolleyes: DD and I played outside twice (DS was sleeping one of the times) DS managed to go with us the second time in a much better mood, so we drew with chalk, blew bubbles, DD used her "zippy scooter" (her phrase) and DS played on his big wheel/trike. Oh, I took them for a wagon ride in my own wagon, a REAL one with wooden sides that fit in the pegs, I'm 35 and I always remember having it so it's at least 30 years old.

We had lasagna, salad, and fresh herb bread for dinner. Dishes are cleaned and the coffee pot is ready to go in the morning. Tomorrow will be an even busier day. DH finally agreed to try the church that I've wanted to go to for a couple of years now. This is the first time, he suggested going so I jumped on the opportunity. The spirit moves everyone in it's own time but I wasn't going to waste the time. We will be heading to DH's brother and SIL's to help with the maple syrup process and then hurry back home to get the kids cleaned up and ready to go on Monday morning.

Have a great night!

Good evening everyone,

It was a beautiful, busy day today. I think DH said it was right around 50 at 1 this afternoon with lots of sun all day. I have tulips and iris' starting to peek through my front planting bed so another week or two and I'll fill it in along with the mulch under the crab apple trees with more iris, crocus, and a few other bulbs. We are waiting to see if any of the rhubarb comes back up, only one of the 3 from last year produced. <_<

The kids and I ran to the store twice, actually it was pull out and back in when I realized what was on my list that I couldn't read, ricotta. I realized that's what it was when I went through a mental checklist of everything I needed to make lasagna for dinner. :rolleyes: DD and I played outside twice (DS was sleeping one of the times) DS managed to go with us the second time in a much better mood, so we drew with chalk, blew bubbles, DD used her "zippy scooter" (her phrase) and DS played on his big wheel/trike. Oh, I took them for a wagon ride in my own wagon, a REAL one with wooden sides that fit in the pegs, I'm 35 and I always remember having it so it's at least 30 years old.

We had lasagna, salad, and fresh herb bread for dinner. Dishes are cleaned and the coffee pot is ready to go in the morning. Tomorrow will be an even busier day. DH finally agreed to try the church that I've wanted to go to for a couple of years now. This is the first time, he suggested going so I jumped on the opportunity. The spirit moves everyone in it's own time but I wasn't going to waste the time. We will be heading to DH's brother and SIL's to help with the maple syrup process and then hurry back home to get the kids cleaned up and ready to go on Monday morning.

Have a great night!

Archived