MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday at Mrs. S.

Dee

Good morning everyone,

How's it going for all of you on this Monday the 15th of March...already!!! I'm on my way to the library to work this morning. This afternoon I'll be getting things ready to take to the tax lady. It's not a hard job just a long boring one getting everything figured out and put down on paper.

It's another foggy, dreary morning but I'm watching a Canada goose swimming on the "lake" as I write this and it's always nice watching the wildlife. I saw 2 bald eagles the other day about a mile from here. I actually saw one of them 3 different times but seeing the 2 together makes me think we'll have some baby's sometime this summer. How cool is that?

Anyway, you all have a good one and let us know what you're up to today. :grouphug:

Beautiful weather here today in the 70's. My 13 year old niece is visiting. Yesterday she helped me with my Sunday school class (always challenging teaching 2 and 3 year olds) and really did well with the kids. Afterwards we along with DH and the dog went hiking on Mt. Lemmon. There was snow and lots of water which is unusual for here.

Today more hiking in the Redington Pass area. We don't see my niece that much so it is fun to bond with her.

Worked out well for me because I would normally have to work today but have to take an unpaid furlough day from work (their effort to balance the budget on the backs of those who didn't cause the problem).

Oh, and did I mention (or brag) that this is my 101 post. Okay. I am definitely not a lurker now :rolleyes:

Good morning,

It's gloomy here but kind of warm, it's all relative.

DD was coughing and running a low grade temp so she didn't go school today so I grabbed a couple of pages for her to practice cutting and folding. Now, to get her dressed.

That's it here.

Have a great day!

Met all my personal goals today of working out, packing a lunch, and sticking to my meal plan :) Tonight I'm headed to Dollar General to top off my hall closet with shampoo and things, I'm down to doing my restocking once a quarter. It's nice to be up to a years supply of household items so I don't have to think about it anymore. Now if only the pantry were that far along! I'm going to wait and see how canning goes this fall before I plan the pantry any further. Wouldn't it be nice if the garden filled in most of it *dreams*

Just finished my 4 day work week this evening and am off Tues. and Wed. then Sat. Saturday is when I am going to Algodones, Mex. with a friend for their "Goodbye Americanos" party. Lots of locals and children (all dressed up in traditional outfits) dancing in the streets, free margaritas, and 2 for 1 on a lot of the meds are available. Am taking my camera and it should be lots of fun. We are going to shop in the many booths downtown also. We will get there at 9 am and be gone by noon probably. Then we will do the monthly Walmart trip. I think Tues and Wed. I will just relax as much as I can.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Archived